Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What happened Last week

As is my style, I tend to tell you about things after the fact. But due to the extremely uneventful work last week I did not give an update. But, since people keep whining I submit this morsel of goodness: Last week I went shopping for more VBS supplies and planed out the days. I walked, longer distances than God ever intended fat people to walk, and passed out fliers to every residential mailbox that I passed.

Saturday Mike, Caroline, and Andrew arrived, but I did not get to see them until Sunday. Mike and Andrew went to Japan with me in 2004 along with Jon who is a full time missionary here, so this is kind of like our 5 year reunion. Caroline is Andrew's girlfriend and she is very excited about doing missions in Japan. On Sunday Michelle joined us as well. Michelle is a girl that Yoshiet found through mutual friends on facebook. None of us knew anything about her, but as it turns out, Christians in Maine believe the same things we do. Strange How God works that out.

Sunday was also the spring cleaning for the church, which is always in summer and generally the hottest day of it. Why should this year be any different? It is amazing how sweat can bond the church together.



Sunday als

No comments: